Since 1979, the UTSA Institute for Economic Development has helped over 5,000 businesses open their doors and create more thank 58,000 jobs in the Texas economy. We are dedicated to providing top-tier advising, training, and research for our clients, communities, and partners.
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce Announces UTSA Commercialization Centers Among National Awardees Receiving $15M in Grant Funding from Economic Development Administration
- UTSA’s MBDA Business Center San Antonio tops 40 Business Centers Nationwide: No. 1 in Job Creation across the National Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- UTSA Receives $1.8M in Grants from U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs for Continued Economic Development Efforts in Central America
- UTSA Institute for Economic Development’s MBDA Business Center San Antonio Announces Annual Event for Minority Business Owners and 2016 Award Recipients
- UTSA SBDC Technology Commercialization Center one of 21 FAST grant awardees nationwide; only Texas awardee